1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
2. Which storybook/cartoon character turns you on the most?
3. What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
4. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
What Could’ve Been
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
6. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
7. Can you play any instruments?
Guitar, Harmonica, Tuba, Quads, and Working on Piano
8. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
9. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Watch a lot of cooking videos
10. What is your favorite cereal?
11. What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted?
12. What was the worst punishment you received at school?
13. What’s the strangest talent you have?
The ability to make a music career with minimal talent…
14. What was your childhood nickname?
Mr. Schmee, Pookie, Dan Dan Texas
15. Do you have any strange phobias?
16. What’s your favorite flavor of Pringles?
Sour Cream and Onion
17. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
I mean… A few…
18. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
19. What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
Places to hang my shirts!
20. When did you accept a dare that you later regretted?
I took a job as a co-host of a morning show on a local radio station…
21. What is one thing that all of your love-interests have had in common?
They are female… Or white, I guess.
22. Where and when did you have your first kiss?
On a trampoline
23. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Play the Ryman Auditorium, Play a show with Jason Isbell, and Go on a European food tour with Anthony Bourdain
24. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
25. What is the worst pet you have ever had?
Find Dan on Social Media!